CANDIDATE PRIVACY NOTICE
Thank you for your interest in working on Profile Software S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). By completing the form and submitting your CV, we are given the opportunity to review your CV information and, if we feel that it meets the requirements for a position that the company wishes to cover, we may contact you for the provision of any other information required or to call you for an interview.
We guarantee that we take all necessary measures to protect your personal data and fully comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data. This Privacy Notice explains in detail what data we process, the purposes of this processing, the recipients of your data, the retention period of your data and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
1. Data we process
When you submit your CV, we collect and maintain information about your identity (such as name, surname, father’s name, date of birth), contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, home address), information about your education , your skills (languages, knowledge of computers and networks) and your professional experience (previous employers, length of employment, position), any other information included in your resume, information on the fulfillment of your military obligations (if applicable), as well as the positions and areas of activity you are interested in.
2. Why we process your personal data
When you send us your CV, we collect your data and process it to evaluate your work skills and qualifications and look at the possibility of your cooperation with our Company. The Company processes only the absolutely necessary personal data and only if you have given your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. In this case, however, we will not be able to look at the possibility of your cooperation with our Company.
3. Recipients and processors of your personal data
Access to your data may only be provided to our duly authorised employees or business partners who process data on our behalf, offering us IT services for the registration and storage of your data.
4. Retention period
When you submit your CV, the company will register and keep your resume for five (5) years from the date of its submission, unless you ask for your data to be deleted. We will keep your CV for any future jobs we judge that match your professional qualifications and experience.
5. Your rights
Our company ensures your rights with respect to processing of personal data and ensures that you may exercise them. You have the right to request:
- Access to your personal data and information on which data we process, the purposes of processing, the categories of recipients and the retention period.
- Rectification of your personal data in case they are inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
- Deletion of your personal data, unless their processing is necessary for the exercise of legal rights of Profile Software S.A. or third parties, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for public interest reasons or for defending our legal rights before judicial or other Authorities.
- Restriction of processing of your personal data only for specific purposes.
- Portability of your personal data, by receiving the data you submitted in a structured, commonly used format or transfer to a third party you will designate.
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. In such case, their processing by us will be suspended, nevertheless this will not impact the legitimacy of any processing performed until your consent is withdrawn.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please fill out the relevant form, which you can find here, by sending it to the contact information below.
DPO Contact Details:
Profile Software S.A
199, Syngrou Ave., 171 21, Athens
tel: +30 210 9301200
If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).