Profile Software, an international financial solutions provider, announced today its participation, once again as a partner, in Sibos, the largest annual conference, exhibition and networking event for the financial industry, taking place ONLINE, on 11-14 September 2021.
With a growing presence across 45 countries, 30 years of experience and continuous investments in R&D, Profile is already delivering systems that incorporate advanced capabilities to Financial Institutions. The company is planning to present and discuss its newly launched platforms that support the digital transformation in action, true automation, use of numerous APIs, and more το the Sibos online delegates and elaborate on what drives the futures of banking.
The solutions to be presented include:
- Finuevo: the mobile-first digital banking platform. The pioneering platform that offers a modern banking experience to both professionals and end-users across all channels.
- FMS.next: all new and completely revamped banking platform with a powerful front for advanced operations
- Acumen.plus: the evolution of the established Acumen-net, offering a complete open cloud-native platform for the whole spectrum of Treasury and Capital Markets operations in real-time.
- Axia Custody: the upgraded new platform for Custody that offers unique automation features to streamline the process globally. It delivers digital, web-based capabilities as well as configurable workflows, customisable dashboards and reports.
- RiskAvert: the complete and modern Risk, Capital Management and Regulatory Reporting platform for Credit, Market, Operational and Liquidity Risk according to the international frameworks.
Sibos, this year, will examine how digital acceleration, technological innovation, risk and change (including towards greater diversity and sustainability) intersect with some of the most pressing topics of our time.
To register at the event, please visit the event website here.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with us online at Sibos 2021. Book your meeting online.