Profile Software, an international financial solutions provider, announced today its participation as a Gold Sponsor at the hybrid event labelled “digital economy forum: digitalisation no longer a choice but a necessity”, taking place on 20th December 2021, at the Hilton Athens Hotel, and in live streaming. Organised by SEPE (Federation of Hellenic ICT Enterprises), this annual Conference on Digitalisation and Technologies for the Greek Economy is gathering industry-leading speakers as well as key representatives from the country’s digital technology sector.
At the forum, Profile’s CEO Mr. Evangelos Angelides will participate in the panel discussion on “Creating an international digital hub – investments and internationalization” presenting the group’s experience on developing innovative platforms across countries utilising modern technologies (AI, ML, etc.) and practices, whilst demonstrating the increasing figures of international institutional investors in the Group.
With 30 years of successful presence in the IT industry worldwide, Profile has more than two decades of significant projects implementation in the Greek Public Sector, delivering advanced capabilities to achieve digital transformation across segments. Its platforms are awarded and renowned for the quality, reliability and innovation offering a citizen-centric approach supporting flexibility, and cost-efficiency. Apart from the large-scale projects in the Greek Public sector, Profile is well-known internationally for its financial software solutions. The latest enhancements in its product range include:
- Finuevo the mobile-first digital banking platform in-a-box,
- FMS.next the flexible yet powerful core banking platform with an intuitive front,
- Acumen.plus, the full STP Treasury system for complete automation,
- RiskAvert, the Regulatory Capital Requirements Calculations and Reporting platform
- Axia Suite, the internationally implemented cloud/web-based, omni-channel investment management system, including Axia Custody that automates operations cross border.
- In addition, the Fund Management platform by Centevo (a Profile Company) has also been developed to deliver advanced mobile-first capabilities for end-users.
Professional delegates can visit our virtual booth to discuss what’s new in the digital marketplace, how digital transformation has been achieved in the Public sector, and what is yet to be accomplished. On the virtual booth, there is plenty of informational material to download and watch especially case studies.
To read more on the event please click here.