To develop sales opportunities in the assigned countries as well as maintain customer relationships within a defined account base, to meet and exceed the agreed sales targets through the sale of Profile software solutions.
- Prospects for new business opportunities by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Develops tender documents, sales proposals and client presentations.
- Identify opportunities to maximise existing relationships in terms of revenue generation.
- Builds and strengthens business relationship with current client on both C- and operational levels.
- Negotiates agreements with new clients and periodically re-negotiates existing contracts.
- Monitors, reports and counters competitor sales strategies.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction within accounts assigned.
- University degree in a relevant field. Postgraduate degree will be considered an asset.
- Proven successful software solutions sales in the segments of Banking and Wealth Management in local and/ or international markets.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Fluency in written and verbal English. Fluency in German and/ or French will be considered an asset.
- Proven capability to develop lasting relationships with clients, with effective problem solving skills and ability to present innovative solutions to client needs.
- Ability to work autonomously and strategically.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Drive to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organisational and planning ability, setting and managing priorities.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products solve business problems.
- Strong understanding of key industry drivers and how these impact client accounts.
- Ability to travel.
Join our Starforce!