Αυτός ο ιστότοπος χρησιμοποιεί cookies για την παροχή της καλύτερης δυνατής εμπειρίας χρήστη. Οι πληροφορίες των cookies αποθηκεύονται στον περιηγητή σας και βοηθούν την ομάδα μας να κατανοήσει ποιες ενότητες του ιστότοπου βρίσκετε πιο ενδιαφέρουσες και χρήσιμες.
The Business Development Manager is responsible to develop sales opportunities in the assigned region as well as maintain customer relationships within a defined account base, to meet and exceed the agreed sales targets through the sale of PROFILE software solutions.
- Prospects for new business opportunities in the areas of Wealth Management and Banking software by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Develops tender documents, sales proposals and client presentations.
- Identifies opportunities to maximize existing relationships in terms of revenue generation.
- Builds and strengthens business relationship with current client on both C- and operational levels.
- Negotiates agreements with new clients and periodically re-negotiates existing contracts.
- Monitors, reports and counters competitor sales strategies.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction within accounts assigned.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in a relevant field. Postgraduate degree will be considered an asset.
- 5 – 9 years’ of successful software solutions sales in the segments of Banking and Wealth Management in local and/ or international markets.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Excellent command of both written and oral communication of English language, other languages would be a plus.
- Proven capability to develop lasting relationships with clients, with effective problem-solving skills and ability to present innovative solutions to client needs.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.