The Business Development Manager is responsible to develop sales opportunities in the assigned region as well as maintain customer relationships within a defined account base, to meet and exceed the agreed sales targets through the sale of PROFILE software solutions.
- Prospects for new business opportunities in the areas of Wealth Management and Banking software by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Develops tender documents, sales proposals and client presentations.
- Identifies opportunities to maximize existing relationships in terms of revenue generation.
- Builds and strengthens business relationship with current client on both C- and operational levels.
- Negotiates agreements with new clients and periodically re-negotiates existing contracts.
- Monitors, reports and counters competitor sales strategies.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction within accounts assigned.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in a relevant field. Postgraduate degree will be considered an asset.
- 5 – 9 years’ of successful software solutions sales in the segments of Banking and Wealth Management in local and/ or international markets.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Excellent command of both written and oral communication of English language, other languages would be a plus.
- Proven capability to develop lasting relationships with clients, with effective problem-solving skills and ability to present innovative solutions to client needs.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance Plan.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.