The Societe Anonyme under the name “PROFILE ANONYMOUS COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY HOLDING COMPANY” under the distinctive title “PROFILE SYSTEMS & SOFTWARE S.A.” (hereinafter referred to, for the sake of brevity, as the (”Company”), informs the investor community, in application of the provisions of the articles 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 of the Regulations of the Athens Stock Exchange, currently in force, in conjunction with article 17 par. 1 of the Regulations (EU) No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council as of April 16th, 2014, that the Board of Directors of the Company during its meeting on October 21st, 2022 and following the relevant proposal made by the Company’s respective Remuneration and Nominations Committee, which was developed in accordance with the provisions of articles 82 par. 1 of Law No. 4548/2018, 5 par. 2 of Law No. 4706/2020, as well as article 22 of the Company’s Articles of Association, elected Pascale Valerie Hertzog, Father’s Name, Paul Robert Pierre, as a new non-executive member in replacement of the resigned non-executive member Ekaterini Tsoura, Father’s Name, Dionysius.
Pascale Valerie Hertzog meets the individual and collective suitability criteria, in accordance with the provisions of article 3 of Law No. 4706/2020, as applicable, and the approved and currently in force Company Policy of Suitability, whilst she does not encounter any legal obstacle or incompatibility of the provisions of the applicable legislative framework on corporate governance, the Greek Corporate Governance Code and its Bylaws applied by the Company, included.
In particular, Pascale Valerie Hertzog holds a BA in Finance and Mathematics from London School of Economics and a Postgraduate Diploma (Master II) from the Institut d’ Etudes Politiques in Paris in Business Finance and Capital Markets. She is fluent in English and Spanish whilst she has many years of professional experience in Project Management and in Information Systems, mainly, of the Financial Services sector. Since 1993, she has been working in PROFILE Group’s subsidiary under the name “LOGIN S.A.”, holding the position of Treasury Business Unit Director for the last three years.
Following the election of Pascale Valerie Hertzog, the Company’s Board of Directors is reconstituted into body for the remainder of its term, i.e. until June 24th, 2026, extended until the end of the period within which the next Ordinary General Assembly must be convened and until the relevant decision is taken, as follows:
1) Charalampos Stasinopoulos, father’s name, Panayiotis, Chairman of the Board of Directors (Executive Member).
2) Spyridon Barbatos, father’s name, Antonios-Ioannis Baptiste, Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors (Non-Executive Member).
3) Evangelos Angelides, father’s name, Ioannis, Chief Executive Officer (Executive Member of the Board of Directors).
4) Pascale Valerie Hertzog, father’s name, Paul Robert Pierre, Member of the Board of Directors (Non-Executive Member).
5) Aristides Iliopoulos, father’s name Spyridon, Member of the Board of Directors (Non-Executive Member).
6) Antonios Roussos, father’s name, Antonios, Member of the Board of Directors (Non-Executive Independent Member).
7) Emmanuel Tsiritakis, father’s name, Demetrius, Member of the Board of Dirtectors (Non-Executive Independent Member).
The election of the above non-executive member of the Board of Directors will be announced, in accordance with the provisions of the law and the Company’s Articles of Association, at the next General Assembly convened by the Company’s shareholders.
Νea Smyrni, 24 October 2022
For “PROFILE SYSTEMS & SOFTWARE Α.Ε.”