Αυτός ο ιστότοπος χρησιμοποιεί cookies για την παροχή της καλύτερης δυνατής εμπειρίας χρήστη. Οι πληροφορίες των cookies αποθηκεύονται στον περιηγητή σας και βοηθούν την ομάδα μας να κατανοήσει ποιες ενότητες του ιστότοπου βρίσκετε πιο ενδιαφέρουσες και χρήσιμες.
The SQL Developer is primarily responsible for development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on Banking applications.
- Perform day-to-day operations (includes monitoring and maintenance, problem investigation and resolution, backup creation and maintenance, database optimization and tuning, etc.).
- Designs and develops high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivers high-availability and performance.
- Perform analyses to drive business decisions and optimize expense/efforts for database enhancements and support.
- Contributes to all phases of development lifecycle.
- Proposes possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules she/he is involved in.
- Supports continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presents these for architectural review.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and debugs defects in designated application code.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3 – 7 years of professional development experience in SQL / PL SQL / T-SQL programming, to interrogate relational databases e.g. MSSQL, Oracle.
- Proven Microsoft T-SQL skills.
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts.
- Good knowledge of complex data models and software integration/delivery.
- Familiarity with development of procedures and scripts for data migration, custom reports, reconciliation processes etc.
- A good level in English language.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with constant cooperation and interaction.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.