Αυτός ο ιστότοπος χρησιμοποιεί cookies για την παροχή της καλύτερης δυνατής εμπειρίας χρήστη. Οι πληροφορίες των cookies αποθηκεύονται στον περιηγητή σας και βοηθούν την ομάδα μας να κατανοήσει ποιες ενότητες του ιστότοπου βρίσκετε πιο ενδιαφέρουσες και χρήσιμες.
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Consultant to join our Risk Management Business Unit and uses his/her experience/passion to provide combined services covering a spectrum of activities in regulatory risk management reporting, regarding capital adequacy (Market Risk) and/or liquidity risk management (LCR, NSFR, IRRBB).
- Monitor the Regulatory Framework evolution in Market and Liquidity Risk areas
- Contribute and review technical specifications for EBA Regulatory Reporting Framework (COREP, LCR/NSFR, IRRBB)
- Assume Project leadership
- Discuss blueprints, agrees analysis & BRD’s (with the assistant of subject matter experts, solutions, or sales if needed) and Parameterization of Market/Liquidity Risk software;
- Work closely with the client to map customer needs and align them with product functionality; identifies gaps and paths to resolution
- Manage implementation (calling relevant assigned roles where planned), up until receiving deliverables sigh-offs
- Translate client business requirements into business solutions; configures & parameterizes clients’ solutions (with the assistant of subject matter experts if needed)
- Execute formal (automated, or manual) QA of deliverables; plans, prepares and monitors User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Provide after sales support (with the assistant of subject matter experts if needed)
- Manage the client project pipeline from a technical perspective ensuring the smooth and seamless delivery of projects
- Perform with project managers, development teams and system administrators for development, evaluation, test and launch phases of software development life cycle
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Perform routine project activities required to manage release by test production and environments
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third-party applications, or operating system updates
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Provide after go-live support to ensure smooth transition; provides Level-1 and Level -2 support to clients in production environment, according to agreed upon SLAs and support processes
- Develop and Support ETL process and client requests for reporting using SQL Server tools
- Guide team members to gain full understanding of the system to assist him in client support tasks
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team that drives and evolves company’s solutions
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BSc in a related field; Economics, Finance, Risk Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, or other related field with strong quantitative focus
- 3-6 years of working experience in Business Analysis/Risk Management/Banking Regulation & Regulatory Reporting, in a market and/or liquidity risk department
- Very good knowledge supported by working experience in Basel framework (CRR/CRD), regarding capital adequacy (Market Risk) and/or liquidity risk management (LCR, NSFR, IRRBB)
- Knowledge of banking, financial markets and/or risk management in banks/financial institutions
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server development and T-SQL programming
- Experience in the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI)
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language both verbally and in writing
- Hands-on personality type
- Advanced analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, highly procedural, methodical and have a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team.
- A passion to provide high quality service to our clients
- Advanced user of MS Office suite (especially for MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Desire to learn new skills and improve existing ones
- People-person and a proven leader who can influence Developers and QA Team
What We Offer
- A secure and challenging professional environment encouraging high performance and quality of work.
- A rewarding culture of team working and continuous skills improving.
- Personal development through multiple training programs.
- Multiple career opportunities in a fast growing Multinational Corporation.
- Competence based remuneration package.