Αυτός ο ιστότοπος χρησιμοποιεί cookies για την παροχή της καλύτερης δυνατής εμπειρίας χρήστη. Οι πληροφορίες των cookies αποθηκεύονται στον περιηγητή σας και βοηθούν την ομάδα μας να κατανοήσει ποιες ενότητες του ιστότοπου βρίσκετε πιο ενδιαφέρουσες και χρήσιμες.
The Project Manager provides the consistency needed to see projects through from start to finish. With a mixture of technical knowledge and leadership, he/she oversees both the product being produced and the people performing the work.
- Coordinate internal resources and stakeholders for the flawless execution of financial software projects (core banking, digital banking, investment banking, banking risk, banking treasury).
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and in agreed quality.
- Developing project charters, WBS, execution plans, project baselines, responsibility matrices and M&C tools.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage the change requests.
- Manage the relationship between stakeholders.
- Perform risk analysis to proactively calculate and manage project risks.
- Ability to follow continuous integration under scrum methodology.
- Create, maintain and control the standard project documentation.
- Verify project deliveries by conducting system audits.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain quality assurance by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- 4 – 9 years of experience required in the Banking industry, preferably with a Banking Software Vendor, focused on global financial services.
- Academics in Business Administration or relevant field including Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Proven track of record with successfully delivered projects in the IT Banking sector.
- PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP certification or equivalent qualification.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Solid technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in banking software management and development.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Scrum/ Agile methodologies knowledge.
- Continuous integration process experience.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.