Αυτός ο ιστότοπος χρησιμοποιεί cookies για την παροχή της καλύτερης δυνατής εμπειρίας χρήστη. Οι πληροφορίες των cookies αποθηκεύονται στον περιηγητή σας και βοηθούν την ομάδα μας να κατανοήσει ποιες ενότητες του ιστότοπου βρίσκετε πιο ενδιαφέρουσες και χρήσιμες.
The Full-Stack Software Engineer Banking is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on banking software applications.
- Design and develop cutting edge front-to-back functionality for high volume, low-latency, mission critical banking solutions
- Ensure the code meets industry standards, is valid, well-structured, integral within the context of an enterprise banking solution
- Identify and troubleshoot defects, applying your problem-solving skills to enhance the designated application code.
- Propose innovative solutions to anticipated problems, showcasing your proactive thinking.
- Conduct comprehensive tests to confirm flawless operation of the deliverables.
- Provide detailed technical documentation for the modules you’re involved in.
- Collaborate with and support the Services team, leveraging your expertise to deliver exceptional results.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or MSc in Computer Science or related fields
- 5+ years of professional development experience using the Microsoft stack
- Experience in Microsoft C#.net
- Experience in backend development Frameworks (.net Core, .net Framework)
- Experience in using Git.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (especially Microsoft SQL Server)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and effective problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively convey technical information.
- A collaborative mindset, thriving in a team environment with constant cooperation and interaction.
- Excellent verbal and written command of the English language
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package that recognizes and rewards your skills and expertise.
- Comprehensive Medical & Life Insurance Plan to prioritize your well-being.
- Meal vouchers to keep you energized and satisfied throughout the day.
- Ample training and development opportunities to fuel your professional growth.
- Invaluable experience, cooperating with top fintech professionals from developed markets around the world, broadening your horizons.
- Team spirit environment with a shared passion for creativity, fostering innovation and ensuring success in every step of the process.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion, celebrating individual differences and fostering a sense of belonging.