Αυτός ο ιστότοπος χρησιμοποιεί cookies για την παροχή της καλύτερης δυνατής εμπειρίας χρήστη. Οι πληροφορίες των cookies αποθηκεύονται στον περιηγητή σας και βοηθούν την ομάδα μας να κατανοήσει ποιες ενότητες του ιστότοπου βρίσκετε πιο ενδιαφέρουσες και χρήσιμες.
The DevOps Engineer is primarily responsible for the IT operation of the production environment to ensure business continuity of our Software as a Services solution.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with development and/or as a DevOps engineer.
- Knowledge in general programming and scripting is a must.
- You are curious and a fast learner to adapt to new tools and technics.
- Overall understanding of network security is a must.
- Broad understanding of tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is appreciated.
- Experience in infrastructure frameworks such as IBM MQ, SFTP, SQL DBA is a bonus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both orally and in writing in English.
- Ability to work effectively as part of an international team with constant cooperation and interaction.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.