Αυτός ο ιστότοπος χρησιμοποιεί cookies για την παροχή της καλύτερης δυνατής εμπειρίας χρήστη. Οι πληροφορίες των cookies αποθηκεύονται στον περιηγητή σας και βοηθούν την ομάδα μας να κατανοήσει ποιες ενότητες του ιστότοπου βρίσκετε πιο ενδιαφέρουσες και χρήσιμες.
The Banking Treasury Software Consultant is crucial in the successful deployment of banking treasury software and runs an active role in analyzing and understanding business mechanics, gathering requirements, architecting, configuring and validating solutions. The right person works in close partnership with the Account Managers to achieve successful presentation of the company’s solutions to the market.
- Implements customized software products.
- Works closely with the client to map customer needs and align them with product functionality. Identifies gaps and paths to resolution.
- Documents the executed steps of each client implementation/installation.
- Fields client questions /concerns and performs follow up to ensure the client’s questions are promptly addressed and concerns resolved.
- Works with our clients to develop and execute appropriate and applicable end-user training.
- Translates client business requirements into appropriate software parameterization-configuration.
- Confirms and delivers client requests using database queries and reports using SQL Reports.
- Listens to client feedback and works with the software to gather and submit enhancement requests and ideas to the Services team.
- Monitors at the project level; budget, schedule, resource allocation, scope, and client satisfaction.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in business or relevant field: Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- At least (5) five years of experience at Financial Software or Private Banking or Banking Treasury.
- High level of IT literacy in MS Windows, MS SQL, MS Office, Interfacing tools, reports, web.
- Experience in UML or similar methodologies will be considered an asset.
- Ability to translate client business requirements into business solutions.
- Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written.
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to execute on an implementation.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.