The Software Solutions (Presales) Consultant provides consulting and operational support to the Sales team. The right person works in close partnership with the Business Development Managers and BU Directors to achieve successful presentation of the company’s solutions to the market. He/She proposes and designs the solutions/products and provides product(s) related business, technical or operational pre-sales support worldwide.
- Present the value of Profie products to a variety of audiences from C-level to end-users and all levels in between.
- Contribute to the sales team in driving revenue by qualifying leads.
- Answer requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposals (RFPs) in a detailed and professional level
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Provide banking and product expertise and solution blueprints.
- Working with Sales to drive the pre-sales phase by introducing the Profile product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, system architecture, etc. – by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners (both at business and technical level).
- Understand the business and operational or goals the prospect has and recommend a solution that ensures the optimum usage and utilization of Profle products and services; this can include a full pre-sales lifecycle from RFI response/requirement analysis, to running a scoping exercise or engage in a prototype/proof of concept for agreed requirements.
- Having a detailed knowledge of the functionality and technology of the product range.
- Ensuring that all materials such as presentations and demonstrations are maintained up to date.
- Build on banking knowledge to support and deliver excellent: Presentations to clients and prospects; Demonstrations (including creation of product data used to demo product capability).
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience required in the Banking industry, preferably with a Banking Software Vendor, focused on global financial services (Core Banking, Digital Banking, Investment Banking, Banking Risk, Banking Treasury).
- Functional experience must have been gained in one or more of the following roles: front office, middle office or back office functions, product management, business analyst, system implementations of front office/back office systems.
- Strong knowledge in banking products life cycle. Good knowledge of banking applications, including business processes.
- Been involved in the selection and implementation of a banking solution within a financial institution is a distinct advantage.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and local language. Knowledge of other languages would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to an audience from C-Level to End User, clearly articulate the value Profile products will bring to an organization, gain trusted advisor respect, and help influence, make well executed systems presentations and clearly articulate the product’s value.
- Must have the willingness to learn Profile products and stay up to date with fast-paced changes.
- Ability to work remotely as part of a strong core team as well as on own demonstrating quality initiative and ownership.
- Must be open, flexible and creative in regard to time management and scheduling.
- International travel up to 50% may be required for this role.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.