The Java Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on financial software applications.
- Develops components/modules for our specialized Recording & Transcription Services software.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and debugs defects in designated application code.
- Proposes possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules he is involved in.
- Supports and assists the Services team.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven professional development experience using JAVA/JEE, Quarkus, JPA, Eclipse, SVN, Maven technologies.
- Web Services Development (REST, SOAP).
- Skills in SQL / PL SQL language and database servers like MSSQL, Oracle.
- A good level in English language.
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment like AWS appreciated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret product specifications and develop appropriate software modules to meet these requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with constant cooperation and interaction.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.