The Full-Stack Software Engineer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on fintech software applications.
- Design and develop components and modules for our financial management solutions.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and debug defects in designated application code.
- Proposes possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules he is involved in.
- Supports and assists the Services team.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ year(s) previous IT development experience on Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience in Programming languages: C# .Net, T/SQL.
- Experience in Development frameworks: .Net Framework, .Net Core, Web Services (Web API & WCF), ORM frameworks (Entity Framework, Dapper).
- Experience working with AngularJs and/or Angular 10+ frameworks will be considered an asset.
- Experience working with Docker will be considered an asset.
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and how to solve them.
- Building and maintaining Progressive Web Apps (PWA) will be considered as asset.
- Very good knowledge of MS Visual Studio and Git.
- Excellent command of English language.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.