The Front-End Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on Digital Banking software applications.
- Designs and develops high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivers high-availability and performance.
- Contributes to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Proposes possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules she/he is involved in.
- Supports continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presents these for architectural review.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and debugs defects in designated application code.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2-6 years of experience in Angular.
- Experience in supporting production deployments.
- Working experience in Scrum methodology.
- Experience CI/CD pipelines related to front-end apps.
- Experience in test automation will be considered a strong asset.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.