As we expand our operations across the globe, we are looking for a motivated, knowledgeable and ambitious Banking Solutions Manager who will play a crucial role in providing consultation and operational support to the Sales Team. She/He will work closely with the Account Managers and will handle senior level clients by undertaking successful presentation of the company’s solutions to the marketplace and offering product-related support across many functions of the company (business, technical, operational, or presales) worldwide.
- Lead all technical aspects of the sales process as a solution expert.
- Convince senior level clients and translate their requirements into solutions, through presentations, relationship building, demos and written communications.
- Work with consultants and other staff from partner organizations to identify, define and present solution architectures for clients.
- Facilitate customer requirements, scope and architecture for the development of Demos and/ or PoC’s.
- Demonstrate and measure the success of those Demos and/ or PoC’s.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide necessary input for RFI and RFP responses.
- Provide coaching and professional development to the sales team to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Proven experience in Banking Software.
- Proven experience on Presales support within the software industry.
- High level of IT literacy in MS Windows, MS SQL, MS Office, Interfacing tools, reports, web.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Availability to travel.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Health & Life Insurance Plan.
- Monthly Meal Allowance.
- Training and Development opportunities in the FinTech sector.
- New experiences and opportunities within a dynamic, multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.
Founded in 1990, Profile Software is a leading international software solutions provider for the Banking and Investment Management industries, with global offices in key financial centers and presence in 48 countries across 4 continents, as well as a listed company in Athens Stock Exchange.
Thanks to our passionate, highly aspirated and tech savvy people, we deliver innovative, agile, and award-winning solutions to Financial Institutions, always aiming to develop on cutting-edge technologies (mobile, cloud, AI), offering various deployment methods (BPO, SaaS) and competitive functionality.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging role in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, join our Starforce!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.