The SQL Developer is primarily responsible for development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on Banking applications.
- Perform day-to-day operations (includes monitoring and maintenance, problem investigation and resolution, backup creation and maintenance, database optimization and tuning, etc.).
- Designs and develops high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivers high-availability and performance.
- Perform analyses to drive business decisions and optimize expense/efforts for database enhancements and support.
- Contributes to all phases of development lifecycle.
- Proposes possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules she/he is involved in.
- Supports continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presents these for architectural review.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and debugs defects in designated application code.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3 – 7 years of professional development experience in SQL / PL SQL / T-SQL programming, to interrogate relational databases e.g. MSSQL, Oracle.
- Proven Microsoft T-SQL skills.
- Strong understanding of ETL concepts.
- Good knowledge of complex data models and software integration/delivery.
- Familiarity with development of procedures and scripts for data migration, custom reports, reconciliation processes etc.
- A good level in English language.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with constant cooperation and interaction.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.