A Release & Deployment (DevOps) Engineer will be responsible for a variety of software releases and successful deployment to clients, ensuring that each product and release is thoroughly tested for performance and reliability.
- Execute release activities in accordance with established Release Management processes.
- Be responsible for implementing and managing release processes on development, testing, and production environments.
- Develop and document software to support our test automation infrastructure for our .NET and Angular applications.
- Ensure appropriate controls in the release and deployment processes.
- Promote release management process, using DevOps tools and practices.
- Troubleshoot Application Configuration issues in test/development/production environments.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to document and analyze DevOps requirements and deliver solutions.
- Continually evaluate tools and technologies to improve the overall release process.
- Participating in all phases of the development life-cycle, automating everything that can be automated.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- DevOps experience will be considered a strong asset.
- Experience with Source Code management (TFS, GIT, SS)
- Strong programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles within the .NET framework using C#.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server.
- Working experience with Continuous integration practices and tools will be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with ITIL/ITSM. Certification is a plus.
- Certifications in Project Management will be considered a strong asset.
- Excellent command of the English Language. Proven verbal and written communications skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Medical and Life Insurance Plan.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.