The DevOps Engineer is primarily responsible for the IT operation of the production environment to ensure business continuity of our Software as a Services solution.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs.
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- On-call duties to ensure business continuity.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with development and/or as an DevOps engineer.
- Knowledge in general programming and scripting is a must.
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- You are curious and a fast learner to adapt to new tools and technics.
- Overall understanding of network security is a must.
- Broad understanding of tools and technologies such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes are much appreciated.
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud is appreciated.
- Experience in infrastructure frameworks such as IBM MQ, SFTP, SQL DBA is a bonus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both orally and in writing in English.
- Ability to work effectively as part of an international team with constant cooperation and interaction.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Medical and Life Insurance Plan.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.