Infolettre Hiver 2017
Research material indicates that the investment management industry is undergoing numerous changes ranging from digitalisation of services, collaboration with fintech to a more efficient approach in the way investment performance and reporting are produced. These trends were also presented at both the Wealth Management event by Hubbis in Dubai, as well as in the Profile’s and ComPeer report published last year.
The need for enhancing client experience, improving on productivity and integration of packages used were some of the concerns of the wealth managers interviewed by Profile Software and Compeer [see here]. They require a vendor that could provide an integrated approach and offer value for money to support their investment management services and operations. Focus on digital tools for both the management and clients is considered a must in the coming years.
Profile is among the innovators in developing tools for the industry that enable wealth managers to save time and resources in order to better meet customer expectations at all levels ranging from the front-office to the middle and back-office operations.
Profile’s IMSplus Investment management platform has been internationally recognised [see here] based on functionality and client service, to name a few. IMSplus is the platform that can effortlessly and efficiently combine various elements of the investment management space to deliver an integrated approach in managing wealth, custody services, fund management, etc. on a single platform, with mobile or web access.
The key benefits of an integrated package are:
- No additional costs of multiple hardware and software requirements
- Easier to integrate with 3rd party systems and implement a Straight Through Processing (STP) approach
- No delays and data loss due to information flow in multiple systems / databases
- No complex reconciliation required to avoid discrepancies between systems and service points
- No management, legal, admin costs due to interaction with multiple vendors