Selectively investing in key industry events to effectively present the new features of its platforms and new product upgrades, Profile Software supports specific events in key regions expanding its international presence as well as visiting many more. The recent and upcoming ones include:
- Middle East Wealth Management Forum, Ritz Carlton, Dubai: Profile presented its key solutions for the wealth management industry in the region that include its award winning platform and newly-launched solution developed on cloud-based environment, those are IMSplus and Axia respectively.
- AltFi Europe Summit, The Brewery, London: Profile presented to the conference delegates the recent additions in its FMS.next P2P Lending solution, designed to advance the operations of any crowdfunding, alternative finance and FinTech platform.
- The Cyprus Private Banking and Wealth Management Conference, Hilton, Nicosia: Profile Software was among the key sponsors that gave emphasis in alternative approaches for better wealth management operations. The event had international speakers focusing on the innovation as the driver to differentiate from competition exploring new products and services that cater to the diversified needs of clients for wealth preservation and succession and to build the real essence of private banking
- 11th Middle East Retail Banking Forum and Expo, Ritz Carlton DIFC, Dubai: Profile Software presented its solutions for Private Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management, Peer-to-Peer Lending and Islamic Banking. In the seminar lounge, Profile Software executives provided an enticing presentation entitled “Alternative Finance and Banking industry synergies: How can Banks in the Middle East utilise this new trend?”.
- ComPeer WealthTech 2016, Merchant Taylors' Hall, London: Profile presented its research findings from interviews conducted of key decision makers at UK-based wealth management firms with the support of the ComPeer team, demonstrating the challenging environment in the industry as well as the focus on new technologies so as to transform their IT architecture in order to meet these challenges. Mobile and cloud technologies are expected to gain significant ground even in medium size firms.
- DotFinance Africa, Visa Oshwal Centre, Nairobi: Profile Software aims to showcase its market-leading solutions addressing the financial services industry with innovative new features and functionality covering the whole spectrum from traditional banking to the alternative finance landscape. Profile is also going to present at the "Innovation Theater" its presentation on “Fintech and Banking synergies. Moving beyond disruption”.
- Inotex, Iran: Profile expanding its operations in growing financial markets participates in the annual technology gathering in Iran to showcase its products developments while being specific to the regional cases.
- Asian market presence: Profile’s executives also visit the industry specific events organised for the wealth management and banking industry through the fora of “Hubbis Wealth Management in Philippines” and the “BankTech Asia”.