- Registry – core: Covers all regulatory obligations and requirements of listed companies such as updates, number of stocks possessed, dividends and collaterals to the fullest.
- Auto Grouping: Creates groups of investors dynamically by using complex criteria, set by the user.
- General Meeting: Supports the shareholders’ general meeting.
- MIS Pricing: Combines shareholders’ transactions with historical data (open, close, high, low, etc.) and estimates the acquiring cost, the selling price and the profit/loss of every single investor and /or group of investors, separately.
- IR Reporting: Provides more than 30 ready-to-use, specialised reports of historical fluctuations in the shareholders' registry.
- Outsourcing service is also available (including SaaS).
- Easily adjusted to company’s requirements due to its modular architecture.
- User-friendly system.
- Specialised and experienced consultants can accommodate urgent needs as they arise.
- Fast and expert customer support.
- Easy to select from the reports available.