- Registry – core: Covers all regulatory obligations and requirements of listed companies such as updates, number of stocks possessed, dividends, and collaterals to the fullest.
- Auto Grouping: Creates dynamic groups of investors by using complex criteria, set by the user.
- General Meeting: Supports successfully shareholders’ general meeting.
- MIS Pricing: Combines shareholders transactions with historical data (open, close, high, low, etc,) and estimates the acquiring cost, the selling price and the profit/loss of every single investor and /or group of investors, separately.
- IR Reporting: Provides more than 30 ready to use, specialised reports, of historical fluctuations in the shareholders registry.
- Outsourcing service is also available (including SaaS).
- Easily adjusted to company’s requirements due to its modular architecture.
- User-friendly system.
- Specialised and experienced consultants can accommodate urgent needs as they arise.
- Fast and expert customer support.
- Facilitates selection from the reports available.