Profile Software, an international financial solutions provider, announced today that 2019 was a remarkable year of awards and distinctions that recognise the company’s commitment to developing innovative, client-centric platforms which comprehensively address the needs of the banking and investment management professionals.
Over the past year, Profile’s platforms: FMS.next, the Universal Digital Banking platform, Axia, the omni-channel Investment Management System, Acumennet, the real-time Treasury Management solution and RiskAvert, the modern Risk Management and Capital Adequacy software, have been enhanced and upgraded.
Profile has been included in numerous industry reports once again such as Gartner, Aite and Forrester to name a few and nominated for a number of distinctions for its product specialisation and functionality. It is worth mentioning that the company has been shortlisted for the “FinTech Vendor of the Year” by Magic Circle Awards 2020, as "Technology Firm" by the MENA Insurance Awards 2020 and the "Systems In The City FinTech Awards (SITC) 2019" by Goodacre.
Key awards received over the year and most recent ones include:
- “Best Wealth Management Software Solutions Provider – UK 2019” - Business Tabloid
- "Portfolio Management Category" - Bobsguide Software Rankings 2019
- "Compliance and Regulation Technology Provider" - WealthBriefing MENA Awards 2019
- "Best Fund & Wealth Management Software Solutions Provider - Europe" - Wealth & Finance International
- "Best FinTech Solutions Provider 2019" - FinTech Awards
- "Best Integrated Banking Solution: FMS.next" - FinTech Awards
- "Best Investment Management Software Solutions Provider - United Kingdom" - International Finance Magazine
With a number of important client wins, new functionality added and a remarkable IR performance over the year, the Profile team is empowered by the industry recognition to further enhance its efforts to deliver innovative and competitive services to the banking investment management industry.