Profile Software, a leading provider of financial technology platforms, announced today the recent international recognition awarded for its solutions.
IMSplus and Axia were awarded with the "Risk Profiling Solution", "Risk Management" and "On-boarding” distinctions at the WealthBriefing GCC region Awards 2016. The solutions were also shortlisted in the WealthBriefing Swiss Awards for “Portfolio Management”, “Client Communications”, “Risk Profiling Solution”, “Risk Management”, “Onboarding” and “Innovative Client Solution”. The winners will be announced at a gala event that will be held at the Hotel President Wilson on 9 February 2017 in Geneva.
In addition, Profile’s solutions received the "Innovation in Investment Management Solutions - Bi Annual Award“ by the Wealth and Finance International publication, the "Best Core Banking Solutions Provider Europe 2016" awarded - The Global Banking & Finance Review, the"2016 Technology Innovator Awards - Best Wealth Management Platform 2016" by the Corporate Vision publication and the "2016 CV Innovation Award: IMSplus Investment Management Platform" by the Corporate Vision publication
Other distinctions recently given to Profile Software solutions include the nomination as a finalist in the following categories:
- “Technology Firm” award by MENA Insurance Awards
- "Best Financial Performance in Medium - Small Cap", "International Operations Award" and "Business Innovation Award" by the MONEY magazine,
- “Outstanding Wealth Management Technology Provider in Switzerland (Middle and Back Office)" and "Outstanding Front-End Digital Solutions Provider" by the Private Banking Switzerland Awards 2016
- "Best Bank IT Integration - Switzerland 2016" by the CFI.co IT Awards
- "Best Private Banking System/Service" - Readers' Choice by the Banking Technology Awards
The above distinctions further support the company’s commitment to delivering innovative, reliable FinTech solutions to banking, investment management and alternative finance institutions internationally. Profile would like to thank readers and publications for making its platforms stand out based on performance, functionality and technology provided.