The Creative Marketing Specialist is responsible to manage creative marketing initiatives and work closely with the marketing and sales teams, as well as other key stakeholders.
- Manage the design and production of all marketing assets meant for online and offline communications channels. e.g., web banners, SoMe posts, email marketing layouts, print ads, brochures, presentations etc.
- Contribute to branding and deliver a modern and appealing Visual Identity.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality marketing assets in different formats that meet the preferences and needs of internal and external audiences.
- Deliver creative ideas that will help promote the brand and support marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to competitor analysis.
- Manage external agencies for video and additional graphic design.
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to support the web and email design, as well as the SoMe campaigns.
- Contribute to the creation of value propositions.
- Maintain the Awards calendar.
- Run Internal Communications.
- Maintain Databases and Lists.
- Responsible for promotional gifts and merchandising.
- Support the rest of the marketing team throughout the execution of projects.
- Support various HR initiatives and projects.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B software industry of which 2 years in a similar position. Previous experience in an international environment is considered a plus.
- High achiever, who produces results individually, as well as part of a results-focused team.
- Advanced use of graphic design tools such as Canva, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Good understanding of the financial services industry is preferable.
- Ability to work autonomously and multitask in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English, as the job holder is expected to communicate with various stakeholders locally and internationally.
- Demonstrable creative design skills with a strong portfolio are preferable but not mandatory.
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration including performance-based rewards.
- Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
If you want to be part of one of the top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce and send us your CV.