The Full – Stack Web Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on fintech software applications.
- Develops components and modules for our financial management solutions.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and debugs defects in designated application code.
- Proposes possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules he is involved in.
- Supports and assists the Services team.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- Experience working with Angular framework for more than two years. Understanding and using Angular advanced techniques. Experience in Angular 13 will be considered an asset.
- 2+year professional development experience using Microsoft .Net Core (C#) for building Web Applications using Web API and ASP.NET Core.
- 4+year professional development experience using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, third party controls (like ag Grid, kendo).
- Experience working with different layouts to support desktop, tablets, and smart phone devices.
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and how to solve them.
- Building and maintaining Progressive Web Apps (PWA) will be considered as asset.
- Very good knowledge of MS Visual Studio 2019, Visual Code and Team Foundation Server or Git.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.