The Project Manager provides the consistency needed to see projects through from start to finish. With a mixture of technical knowledge and leadership, he/she oversees both the product being produced and the people performing the work.
- Coordinate internal resources and stakeholders for the flawless execution of financial software projects (core banking, digital banking, investment banking, banking risk, banking treasury).
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and in agreed quality.
- Developing project charters, WBS, execution plans, project baselines, responsibility matrices and M&C tools.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage the change requests.
- Manage the relationship between stakeholders.
- Perform risk analysis to proactively calculate and manage project risks.
- Ability to follow continuous integration under scrum methodology.
- Create, maintain and control the standard project documentation.
- Verify project deliveries by conducting system audits.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain quality assurance by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- 4 – 9 years of experience required in the Banking industry, preferably with a Banking Software Vendor, focused on global financial services.
- Academics in Business Administration or relevant field including Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Proven track of record with successfully delivered projects in the IT Banking sector.
- PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP certification or equivalent qualification.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Solid technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in banking software management and development.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Scrum/ Agile methodologies knowledge.
- Continuous integration process experience.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance Plan.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.