Profile partnering with ComPeer conducted a survey of a number of UK-based wealth management firms to evaluate the drivers of the market, the processes implemented and the software systems’ requirement to support their operations. Some of the key findings include the following:
- Business strategy is implemented via organic growth
- Organisations using Outsourcing (hosting services included) claim that it allows them to focus on core competencies
- Cloud and web-based platforms are to become the norm as they simplify the client experience and relationship
- CRM and Investment management platforms need to enable breakdown of clients by revenue and profitability so as to add value to the firm’s operations
- Firms believe there is going to be a definite appetite for greater levels of mobile interaction
- 87% foresee change in the way relationship managers communicate with their clients outside of meetings as a result of the technological advancements & changing client demand
- Software Integration is an important factor for firms when selecting a software provider
- Regulations are driving the changes in the systems and the market
Download the report summary (below link) to read more on the findings or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide you with the full report.
Profile has developed solutions that can accelerate the business growth. Its solutions allow for easy integration , client onboarding and compliance to meet the developing market needs. Find out more here.