IMSplus in its latest release 2.4 incorporates a set of new features and enhanced functionality to cater for the changing market requirements and automate the Asset and Wealth Managers’ tasks.
In particular, IMSplus has been enhanced both in terms of functionality and integrations as well as user interface to make it easier for the Asset or Wealth Manager to perform daily and scheduled operations. To name a few of the recently enriched features these include:
- Additional reporting views are now available via the IMSplus Reporting Center
- Advanced look-through capabilities
- New portfolio optimization function for fixed income portfolios
- Model portfolio setup enhancements and new performance risk metrics
- Expansion of the alerts mechanism to notify users for additional events
- New fees analysis function in Wealth Management Center
- Performance plotting enhancements for historical data
- New market data links and corporate actions import service
- Further localization and regulatory reporting improvements
- Continued improvements in usability with quicker access options for getting instant information for accounts balance and cash flows
IMSplus has increased its portfolio of users in S.E. Europe and in the Middle East with banks, investment firms, and family offices selecting the award-winning solution to effectively manage their operations.