The Investment Software Consultant is crucial in the successful deployment of investment management software and takes an active role in analysing and understanding business needs, gathering requirements, architecting, configuring and validating solutions as well as developing and executing end-user training.
- Implements customised software products.
- Works closely with the client to map customer needs and align them with product functionality. Identifies gaps and paths to resolution.
- Documents the executed steps of each client implementation/installation.
- Works with our clients to develop a test plan and executes the test plan accordingly.
- Fields client questions/concerns and performs follow up to ensure the client’s questions are promptly addressed and concerns resolved
- Works with our clients to develop and execute appropriate and applicable end-user training.
- Translates client business requirements into appropriate software parameterisation-configuration.
- Confirms and delivers client requests using database queries and reports using SQL Reports.
- Listens to client feedback and works with the software to gather and submit enhancement requests and ideas to the Services team.
- Monitors at the project level; budget, schedule, resource allocation, scope, and client satisfaction.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in business or relevant field including Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Minimum (3) three years of experience in the Investment Management sector.
- Good understanding of Investment Products.
- Knowledge of writing and analyzing SQL queries will be considered an asset.
- Experience in UML or similar methodologies will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.