The Banking Software Consultant is crucial in the successful deployment of banking software and runs an active role in analyzing and understanding business mechanics, gathering requirements, architecting, configuring and validating solutions as well as developing and executing end-user training.
- Implements customised software products.
- Works closely with the client to map customer requirements and align them with product functionality. Identifies gaps and paths to resolution.
- Documents the executed steps of each client implementation/installation.
- Works with our clients to compile a test plan and executes the test plan accordingly.
- Fields client questions/concerns and performs follow up to ensure the client’s issues are promptly addressed and concerns resolved.
- Works with our clients to execute appropriate and applicable end-user training.
- Translates client business requirements into appropriate software parameterisation-configuration.
- Confirms and delivers client requests using database queries and reports using SQL Reports.
- Listens to client feedback and works with the software to gather and submit enhancement requests and ideas to the Services team.
- Monitors at project level; budget, schedule, resource allocation, scope, and out-of-scope items.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in business or relevant field including Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Minimum (4) four years of experience in software implementation and integration projects in Banking industry.
- Good knowledge on design and analysis of SQL queries and RDBMS.
- Good knowledge on workflow systems.
- Experience in UML or similar methodologies will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Greek.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.