The Banking Risk Software Consultant use his/her experience/passion in order to provide combined services covering a spectrum of activities in regulatory risk management reporting, regarding capital adequacy (Credit Risk, Large Exposures, Leverage etc.).
- Participate in workshops with client’s stakeholders to validate business requirements and functional specifications.
- Contribute to business analysis to ensure client’s business processes are addressed.
- Contribute and review Business Requirements/Technical Specifications for EU CRR2/Basel framework and EBA Regulatory Reporting templates (COREP, LE, Leverage etc.).
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team that drives and evolves company’s solutions.
- Plan, prepare and monitor User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Produce and maintain training material for clients.
- Provide after go-live support to ensure smooth transition.
- Prepare documentations and specifications.
- Collaborate efficiently with other team members and stakeholders.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis/Risk Management/Banking Regulation & Regulatory Reporting.
- Very good knowledge supported by working experience in Basel III/CRR/CRD framework, regarding capital adequacy (Credit Risk, Large Exposures Leverage etc.).
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Risk Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, or other related field with strong quantitative focus.
- Knowledge of banking, financial markets and products and/or risk management in banks/financial institutions.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server development and T-SQL programming
- Advanced analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with high attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team.
- A passion to provide high quality service to our clients.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite (especially for MS Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Desire to learn new skills and improve existing ones.
- Experience in the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI) will be considered an asset.
What We Offer
- Competitive and performance-based remuneration.
- Private Medical & Life Insurance Plan.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Training and Development opportunities in FinTech sector.
- New experiences within a multinational environment and global teams.
- Team spirit environment with passion for technology.
- A Workplace of Diversity & Inclusion.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.