The Payments Consultant is Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of payments processing, funds transfer and cash management. Is responsible to provide on-site support for Payments Systems, and the implementation from the business requirements analysis phase through the implementation until production use. As on-site SME interacts with the customer, the project team(s), product development team, QA, Support & Sales.
- Represents Profile Software on-site; Liaison between the bank and our teams
- Payments expert; Acts as the focal point for any payments related questions or issues
- Documents /reviews bank’s business requirements
- Provides Payments System demonstrations and training
- Supports Payments System Static Data (Referential Data) setup
- Reviews bank’s test scripts and support bank’s testing
- Triage Payments System testing issues using logs, SQL queries etc.
- Identifies additional needs for either additional professional services to be provided or additional enhancements.
- Good knowledge of the Banking sector including relevant activities (payments) and their IT operations
- Good operational and technical understanding of payments standards such as SWIFT, SEPA, DIAS, ISO20022 and UK Payment Schemes
- Prior working experience in a similar role in a bank or IT company is considered a plus
- Experienced in analysis & implementation of software packages in the Financial Services industry
- Familiarity with Payments Systems, Payment Hubs and payment processing workflows
- Graduate Degree (Postgraduate degree in Finance or IT is considered a plus)
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Managing, organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project
- Ability to facilitate discussions with bank personnel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgement to address bank issues
- Familiar with basic SQL statements
- Travel may be required.
Join our Starforce!