The Java Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on financial software (Banking Risk & Banking Treasury) applications.
- Develops components/modules for our specialized Recording & Transcription Services software.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and debugs defects in designated application code.
- Proposes possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules he is involved in.
- Supports and assists the Services team.
Job Qualifications & Skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven professional development experience using JAVA/JEE, JSF, QUARKUS, JPA, Eclipse, SVN, Maven technologies.
- Experience on Application server such as IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat.
- Web Services Development (REST, SOAP).
- Skills in SQL / PL SQL language and database servers like MSSQL, Oracle.
- A good level in English language.
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment like AWS appreciated.
- Strong knowledge of C will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, GraalVM, Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Search /Kibana, Machine Learning (TensorFlow), AWS, Azure, Google Cloud will be considered a strong asset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret product specifications and develop appropriate software modules to meet these requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with constant cooperation and interaction.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance Plan.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment.
If you want to be part of one of top leading software firms in the finance industry internationally, join our Starforce.