The Software QA Engineer works closely with the Product and Services teams in order to facilitate the distribution of high-quality releases of our software products.
- Responsible for the overall deployment and release management of a complex software development and integration project.
- Support automation and streamlining of processes by implementing cutting-edge release & QA tools.
- Collaborate with the Product and Services teams to prepare and distribute release-related documentation (Release Notes, User Guides, Operating Manuals, QA evidence, etc.).
- Support of managing multiple development and test environments, maintaining versions between various environments/servers, running SQL scripts and perform simple software audits.
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related fields of study.
- Proven working experience in a similar role.
- Experience with source control systems supporting multi-branch versioning structure, release versioning and code merges.
- Experience with Microsoft software development tools.
- Experience in installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 and MS SQL-Server 2016.
- Basic SQL knowledge and networking understanding is good to have.
- Experience with scripting languages and development tools from Microsoft.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Experience with Code Quality tools (e.g. SonarQube).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and technical troubleshooting.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to interpret product specifications and test appropriate software modules to meet these requirements.
- Ability to operate within short release cycles.
Join our Starforce!