The Software Solutions Consultant provides consulting and operational support to the Sales team. The right person works in close partnership with the Account Managers to achieve successful presentation of the company’s solutions to the market. He/She proposes and designs the solutions/products and provides product(s) related business, technical or operational pre-sales support worldwide.
- Leads all technical aspects of the sales process as a solution expert.
- Convinces senior level clients and translates their requirements into solutions, through presentations, relationship building, demos and written communications.
- Works with consultants and other staff from partner organizations to identify, define and present solution architectures for clients.
- Facilitates customer requirements, scope and architecture for the development of Demos and/ or PoC’s.
- Demonstrates and measures the success of those Demos and/ or PoC’s.
- Works closely with the sales team to provide necessary input for RFI and RFP responses.
- Provides coaching and professional development to the sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- University degree in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Proven experience in one or more of these areas: Core Banking, Investments, Risk, Treasury.
- Proven experience on Presales support within the software industry.
- High level of IT literacy in MS Windows, MS SQL, MS Office, Interfacing tools, reports, web.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Ability to travel.
- Developed business acumen and communication skills.
- Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written.
- Experience of giving customer presentations / demonstrations.
- Ability to manage a high number of concurrent, active prospects.
Join Our Starforce!