The Software Services Consultant is crucial in the successful deployment of banking software and runs an active role in analyzing and understanding business mechanics, gathering requirements, architecting, configuring and validating solutions as well as developing and executing end-user training.
- Implements customized software products onsite at client location or remotely.
- Works closely with the client to map customer needs and align them with product functionality. Identifies gaps and paths to resolution.
- Documents the executed steps of each client implementation/installation.
- Works with our clients to develop a test plan and executes the test plan accordingly.
- Fields client questions/concerns and performs follow up to ensure the client’s questions are promptly addressed and concerns resolved
- Works with our clients to develop and execute appropriate and applicable end-user training.
- Translates client business requirements into appropriate software parameterization-configuration.
- Confirms and delivers client requests using database queries and reports using SQL Reports.
- Listens to client feedback and works with the software to gather and submit enhancement requests and ideas to the Services team.
- Monitors at the project level; budget, schedule, resource allocation, scope, and client satisfaction.
- University degree in business or relevant field including Business Management, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Proven experience in one or more of these areas: Core Banking, Investments, Risk, Treasury.
- Knowledge of writing and analyzing SQL queries will be considered an asset.
- Experience in UML or similar methodologies will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in written and verbal Greek and English.
- Ability to travel to client sites abroad as necessary.
- Ability to translate client business requirements into business solutions.
- Good business acumen skills.
- Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written.
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to execute on an implementation plan.
Join our Starforce!