The Back – End .Net Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance of financial software applications.
- Develops new components and modules for our core banking solutions.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves defects in existing application code.
- Proposes solutions to anticipated problems.
- Verifies software operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules he is involved in.
- Works closely with the Services team.
- University degree in Computer Science or in a relevant field.
- Proven experience in the IT or Financial Services industry.
- Very good knowledge of C#, WCF, WPF, COM+, .NET Interop.
- Very good knowledge of RDBMS design, development and performance tuning skills, especially for MS SQL.
- Experience in distributed systems design and implementation (N-Tier).
- Experience in Financial Applications development would be considered as an asset.
- Experience in writing software documentation.
- Fluency in written and verbal Greek and English.
- A secure and challenging professional environment encouraging high performance and quality of work.
- Private health insurance package.
- A rewarding culture of team working and continuous skills improving.
- Personal development through multiple training programs.
- Multiple career opportunities in a fast growing multinational corporation.
- Attractive, competence based remuneration package.
Join our Starforce!