The Full – Stack Web Developer is primarily responsible for providing development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance services on financial software applications.
- Develops components/modules for our financial management solutions.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and debugs defects in designated application code.
- Proposes possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests.
- Provides technical documentation for modules he is involved in.
- Supports and assists the Services team.
- Proven professional development experience using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, JQuery and REST.
- Proven professional development experience using Microsoft .Net Core (C#) for building Web Applications using Web API and ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with OData and Entity Framework is required.
- Very good knowledge of MS Visual Studio 2017 and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience working with Angular framework for more than two years on Single Page Applications. Experience in Angular 7 will be considered an asset.
- Experience using Telerik's Kendo UI for data visualization.
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and how to solve them.
- Experience in developing responsive web applications for smart phones using effectively Bootstrap.
- Understanding of how to leverage client side caching for UI performance gains.
- Can prototype quickly and iterate quickly with the ability to debug and productize at a fast pace.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal directions.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and technical troubleshooting.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to interpret product specifications and develop appropriate software modules to meet these requirements.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with constant cooperation and interaction.
Join our Starforce!