Thursday 23 March 2017
Online: BrightTALK platform @14:00 GMT
Duration: 45 mins
The recent announcement by the FCA about upcoming regulation for the Crowdfunding market has left many Alternative Finance platforms wondering how do they need to adapt?
The market continues to grow rapidly, and technology innovation remains very much at the forefront of competition. Alternative Finance platforms need to revise their current strategies in order to comply with the proposed regulation, but also build flexible reliable systems and workflows that will enable them to continue innovating in the future, whilst maintaining their compliance.
Join our webinar with NIU, where we will be joined by regulation expert Jay Tikam of Vedanvi, to discuss:
- How the existing and upcoming regulations affect the alternative finance market in terms of cost, compliance and competition
- What would companies need to do to overcome these challenges?
- How can they continue to innovate and protect their business against new competitive entrants?
- Is technology ready to deliver a “best-of-breed” approach?
Speakers & Agenda:
- “Regulatory challenges & how firms can thrive” - Jay Tikam, Founder of Vedanvi
- “How technology can help firms remain ahead of the competition and maintain compliance” - John Mallios, Solutions Manager | Alternative Finance expert at Profile Software
- “Delivering a ‘best-of-breed’ approach through technology” Damian Reffin, Solutions Consultant at Niu Solutions
There will also be a live Q&A at the conclusion of the presentation.
Join us to find out more how you can increase your Alternative Finance potential!