Le Méridien Dubai Conference Centre, UAE
15-16 September 2021
Profile Software participates as a Bronze Sponsor in the 11th Annual Middle East Banking Innovation Summit, taking place on 15-16 September 2021 in Dubai, showcasing its pioneering and award-winning Banking and Investment Management solutions.
MEBIS will cover the biggest trends and disruptive technologies in banking. Bringing together experts and high-level executives from across the finance sector for enlightening discussions, exclusive networking opportunities and the chance to hear from the biggest players in banking is a must-attend event for all future-focused banking professionals.
With a wealth of 30 years of experience and presence in 45 countries Profile’s team has the knowledge and expertise to address the needs of the banking industry end to end and it will be happy to showcase our established banking and finance solutions as well as our newly launched Digital Banking, Custody and Treasury Management solution
Visit us to book your meeting and find out more about our leading FinTech solutions offering flexibility, innovation, compliance to international standards as well as easy integration to back-end systems and agility across operations to efficiently respond to evolving market challenges.
Our solutions portfolio includes:
- Finuevo: the mobile-first digital banking platform. The pioneering platform that offers a modern banking experience to both professionals and end-users across all channels.
- FMS.next: all new and completely revamped banking platform with a powerful front end for advanced operations. It is available in the Cloud and SaaS covering Core Banking, Lending and Loans, Payments, Islamic Banking, Alternative Finance and FinTech requirements.
- Axia: the award-winning Investment Management platform for advanced Wealth, Asset and Fund Management, Insurance Investment Management, Personal/Private Banking, Robo-Advisory and Custody operations, operating as a cloud/web-based, omni-channel system over an automated, and risk-free architectural environment.
- Acumen.plus: the evolution of the established Acumen-net, offering a complete open cloud-native platform for the whole spectrum of Treasury and Capital Markets operations in real-time.
- RiskAvert: the complete and modern Risk Management, Capital Management and Regulatory Reporting platform for Credit, Market, Operational and Liquidity Risk according to the international frameworks.
To register on the Summit follow the link here.